Using our new UI? You might want to check this help article instead.
Have you been postponing bringing your work from your old email marketing platform over to Moosend? You can breath easier now! We made the transition so smooth, you'll want to get right back to business. Our Mailchimp Synchronizer saves you the effort of having to move all your hard work and makes sure you can pick up exactly where you left off.
If only moving in real life were that easy!
All you have to do is use your Mailchimp API key and Moosend takes care of the rest. We will synchronize your Moosend account to your Mailchimp account, bring over the campaigns you have previously sent out, grab your draft campaigns, import your campaign senders and pick up your mailing lists before closing the door on our way out.
Just follow the steps below:
A. Find the Synchronizer
1. Click on the Integrations button, located on the left side of the Control Panel page.
2. Click on the Select button right next to the Mailchimp Synchronizer option, on the Integrations page.
B. Enter your API Key
3. Enter your Mailchimp API Key on the box and click on the Connect Account button.
C. Select your Campaigns
4. Select the campaigns you would like to synchronize by clicking on the tick-box right next to their name.
7. Click on the Next button when you are ready.
D. Select your Mailing Lists
8. Select the mailing lists you would like to synchronize by clicking on the tick-boxes right next to each list's name.
9. Select the type of members you want to synchronize by clicking on the tick-boxes right next to each member type.
10. Click on the Next button when you are ready.
E. Get notified
11. Choose if and how you want to be notified once the synchronization process has been completed. Click on the Synchronize button when you are ready to start the process.