Reaching out and communicating with your Salesforce contacts one-by-one can sometimes be enough. When the time comes and you feel that you need much more than that, you'll be happy to know that Moosend has created a Salesforce Plugin just for you!
Moving your contacts to one of your Moosend mailing lists is now fast, easy and can make a huge difference to your effectiveness by using our advanced personalization options to take advantage of all the information you have gathered on Salesforce. Our Salesforce Plugin brings all your contacts over to Moosend where you can really achieve great things!
There are two paths to the Salesforce Plugin. Below we will be reaching it through the Integrations page:
A. Choose a target list for the Salesforce Plugin
1. Click on the Integrations button, located on the left side of your Control Panel page.
2. Select the name of the mailing list which you want to populate with your Salesforce contacts, from the drop-down list located next to the Salesforce Plugin option.
3. Click on the Select button next to the drop-down list.
B. Log in your Salesforce Account
4. Click on the Log in with your account button.
5. Fill in your Salesforce credentials to complete the authentication step and then click on the Allow button.
C. Select the Contacts
6. Toggle whether you want to handpick some or whether to import all of your Salesforce contacts, then click on the Next button.
7. If you opted to handpick which groups of contacts to import from Salesforce, you must now choose said groups (they will be indicated with a blue highlight when clicked). Click on the Next button when you are done.
D. Map your data
8. Map the columns of data you uploaded to your mailing list fields, by clicking on each drop-down list and selecting the Custom field that fits best.
Fields Email and Name are available by default. If you don't want to map a specific column to any field just choose the Ignore drop-down option and Click on the Next button. If you haven't mapped all fields a notification bar will appear asking if you want to ignore any columns that remain unmapped. Click on the Ignore and continue button.
E. Get notified
9. Choose if and how you want to be notified once the import process has been completed. Click on the Import button when you are ready to start the process.
F. View a report
10. To see a report of your import process click on the Import members button.
11. Click on the View reports button next to the Salesforce plugin option.
You can find when each import process was Started On, when it was Finished On, the number of new members that were Added, the number of members that were Updated, as well as downloadable detailed Reports.