Moosend offers you various options when it comes to removing members from your mailing list. Each method is there to accommodate your needs. For instance, you might prefer to use an Excel file to remove members of your mailing list, in which case you need to make sure you are using .xls or .xlsx files of up to 40MB size.
The removal process itself is very straightforward, just follow the steps below:
A. Find the Excel File remove option
1. Click on the Mailing lists button, located on the left side of your Control Panel page.
2. Click on the name of the mailing list from which you want to remove members.
3. Click on the Remove Members option on the vertical bar that appears.
4. Select the Excel File option by clicking on it or the Select button next to it.
B. Upload your Excel file
5. Click on the Browse button and select the Excel file which contains the members you want to remove.
6. Click on the Next button when you're done.
C. Map the email column
7. Map the column that contains the emails from the data you uploaded to your list's email field by clicking on the appropriate drop-down list and selecting Email as the field of choice. Notice that all other drop-down lists automatically change to Ignore.
D. Select the Remove operation type
8. Select whether you want to remove the list members or unsubscribe them from your list, by the Select the remove operation type drop-down list on the right side.
9. Tick the Apply to all mailing lists check-box if you want the removal process to apply to all your mailing lists simultaneously.
10. Choose if and how you want to be notified once the removal process has been completed. Click on the Remove button when you are ready to start the process.
E. View Report
You can check when each removal process was Started On, when it was Finished On, the numbers of