Moosend offers you various ways to remove members from your mailing lists. Similarly to how you can quickly add members to your list, you can remove up to 500 members from your list just by copying & pasting. If you need to remove more than 500 list members you can choose one of the other available removal methods, like using a .csv .xlsx .xls or .txt file, or one of our cool integration plugins.
To use Copy & Paste for your members removal just follow the steps below:
A. Find the Paste Text removal option
1. Click on the Mailing lists button, located on the left side of your Dashboard page.
2. Click on the name of the mailing list from which you want to remove members.
3. Click on the Remove Members button on the vertical bar that appears.
4. Click on the Paste Text option or click on the Select button next to it.
B. Paste your list
5. Scroll down to the Paste your list field and Paste the members from your file.
You are free to just type the emails here but, since you have the option of adding up to 500 members for immediate removal using this method, it might be quicker for you to just copy & paste your list instead.
6. Click on the Next button when you're done.
C. Map the email field
7. Map the column that contains the emails from the data you uploaded to your list's email field by clicking on the appropriate drop-down list and selecting Email as the field of choice. Notice that all other drop-down lists automatically change to Ignore.
D. Select the Remove operation type
8. Select whether you want to remove the list members or unsubscribe them from your list by the Select the remove operation type drop-down list located on the right side of the screen.
9. Tick the Apply to all mailing lists check-box if you want the removal process to apply to all your mailing lists simultaneously.
10. Choose if and how you want to be notified once the removal process has been completed. Click on the Remove button when you are ready to start the process.
E. View Report
You can find when each removal process was Started On, when it was Finished On, the numbers of