Moosend helps you quickly resize your mailing list, by removing your Salesforce contacts without having to go into any trouble of exporting anything. Convenient, right ?
All you have to do is follow the steps described below:
A. Find the Salesforce Contacts Plugin
1. Click on the Mailing lists button, located on the left side of your Control Panel page.
2. Click on the name of the mailing list from which you want to remove your Salesforce contacts.
3. Click on the Remove members button.
4. Select the Salesforce plugin option by clicking on it or the Select button next to it.
B. Log in your Salesforce Account
5. Click on the Log in with your account button.
6. Fill in your Salesforce credentials to complete the authentication step and then click on the Allow button.
C. Select the Contacts
7. Toggle whether you want to handpick which contacts from Salesforce you want to remove or whether you prefer to remove all of them, then click on the Next button.
8. If you opted to filter which groups of Salesforce contacts you want to remove, you must now choose which groups are to be removed (they will be indicated with a blue highlight when clicked) and then click on the Next button.
D. Map the email field
9. Map the column that contains the emails from the data you uploaded to your list's email field by clicking on the appropriate drop-down list and selecting Email as the field of choice. Notice that all other drop-down lists automatically change to Ignore.
E. Select the Remove operation type
10. Select whether you want to remove the list members or unsubscribe them from your list, by the Select the remove operation type drop-down list located on the right side of the screen.
11. Tick the Apply to all mailing lists check-box if you want the removal process to apply to all your mailing lists simultaneously.
12. Choose if and how you want to be notified once the removal process has been completed. Click on the Remove button when you are ready to start the process.
F. View Report
You can check when each removal process was Started On, when it was Finished On, the number of