Moosend's time bending capabilities allow you to influence your automation's future right now! We'd like to believe that our time interval offerings would even make Mr. Einstein proud, but in truth there's no reason to trouble yourself with his "Theory of Relativity" - the Moosend workflow builder makes things far too easy.
After having created your automation's trigger you will have the option to add time intervals at any intersection of your workflow. You would usually add them between different actions of your workflow so as to time them perfectly, but you can use them any way you see fit.
To set an appointment in time for one of your automation's steps just do the following:
1. Click on the + symbol below your action or your trigger.
2. Click on the Wait a specific time interval option.
3. Click on the Wait For A Time Interval tab (this is the default option), fill in the time duration you want to wait until the next step in your automation takes place, and then select the measurement of time you want to use from the ones available in the drop-down menu.
Your options are:
4. Click the Save button to add the time interval to your workflow.
5. You also have the option of waiting for a specific date between two steps in your workflow. To wait for a specific date, click on the Wait For A Specific Date tab.
6. Use the Select Hour, Select Minute and Timezone drop-downs to specify the exact time, and timezone, for the next step in your workflow.
7. Toggle the Day option to the right, if you wish to specify a specific day, or days, for the next step to occur, at the time that you already specified.
Your options are:
Check the box next to a day in order to select it. You may select as many of the days of the week as you like! Note that if you don't enable this option, all days will be considered.
8. If you wish the step to repeat on a specific day each month, toggle the Date option to the right, and then use the drop-down menu to select the day, from the 1st to the 31st of every month, that you wish the step to be repeated on.
Note that if you don't enable this option, all days will be considered.
9. Click on the Save button to add the specific date/time you specified to your workflow.
Time intervals are extremely useful control steps, especially if your automation contains several actions which send emails to your recipients. The time intervals provide breathing space between the various events in your workflow and can easily be fine-tuned to create an organic automation that responds in the most natural way, producing the greatest results!