Moosend's Landing Page Designer is an exciting new tool enabling you to create beautiful landing pages effortlessly!
One very cool aspect of designing a landing page using the Landing Page Designer is that you can preview what your landing page is going to look like before you are done, ensuring that you make any necessary adjustments along the way-we don't believe in wasting your time!
After you have created your landing page and defined its basic settings and layout, you will be able to view what it looks like thus far. There are three ways to preview your landing page:
A. Preview your landing page through the Layout and Content step
1. Click on Layout and Content to the left of your page when you are in the landing pages menu:
2. Scroll down to view your landing page Template.
3. If you are happy with your landing page Template so far, click Next to continue.
4. If you are not completely satisfied with how your landing page currently looks, click the Take me to the Designer button to go into the Landing Page Designer and make any adjustments you like!
B. Preview your landing page inside the Designer
1. Click on the Preview button located at the top of your Designer page.
2. Select the device type, to see what your design looks like depending on what device your visitors are using to view it.
If necessary, you can edit the Mobile version of your landing page, to make sure that your landing page looks perfect, even when viewed on a mobile phone!
3. Click on Back to Edit Mode to exit the Preview Mode and continue working on your design!
C. Preview your landing page from the landing page list menu.
1. Find the landing page you want to preview, then click on the three vertical dots located to the far right of the landing page name.
2. Click on the Preview option in the drop-down menu that appears.
The landing page preview will open in a new tab.
Note that previewing your landing page using this final option will automatically enable tracking of your landing page and will affect its statistics, even if it still unpublished.
You can keep going back to preview how your landing page is looking as often as you like during the process-in fact, we recommend that you do!