Using our new UI? You might want to check this help article instead.
Moosend's Landing Page Designer not only enables you to design beautiful and compelling landing pages effortlessly, it is also includes a ton of cool options for tracking conversions on your landing page!
After you have created your landing page and set up the basics, you can start getting into the nitty-gritty of tracking conversions on your landing pages.
You have several different options, so let's get started!
1. Click on Landing Pages, located on the left side of your Moosend account page.
2. A list of all your existing landing pages appears. Click on the landing page you wish to work on.
3. Click on the Conversion and Tracking tab on the left side of your Landing Pages menu.
4. To set up tracking for your landing page, toggle the Track Conversions button so that it is set to Active.
5. You must choose between two types of options for tracking conversions:
- On Form Subscribe
Select this option to track conversions when someone submits a Subscription Form in your Landing Page.
- On Button Click
Select this option to track conversions when someone clicks on a Button in your Landing Page. This option will track conversions only in the case that you have not included a Subscription Form in your Landing Page.