Once you have created your landing page , you may find it convenient to add some labels to it for internal use. Luckily, adding labels to your landing page is truly a piece of cake!
Let's see how it's done:
1. Click on Landing Pages, located on the left side of your Moosend account page.
A list of all your existing landing pages appears.
2. Find the landing page you wish to add a label to, and click on the field located directly under it.
3. Type in your desired label name and press Enter or just click on the + icon, to add the label to your landing page
4. As soon as you have added a label to your landing page, another label field becomes available right next to the label you have just added. Go ahead and add another label if you wish!
5. To remove a label from your landing page, simply click on the "x' at the top of the label.
The label will instantly be removed.
You will notice, at the top of your page, a label icon. This is enabled by default when you open your landing pages, meaning that landing page labels are displayed.
To hide landing page labels, simply click on the label icon.