Moosend's Landing Page Designer provides you with hundreds of options for your landing page, so that it can look-and work!-exactly as you want it to! One of these options is that of adding a favicon to it. A favicon is the image that appears next to your landing page title in a browser tab when your landing page is being viewed. Adding a favicon to your landing page is a good idea and is super-easy to do!
Let's see how it's done:
1. Click on Landing Pages, located on the left side of your Moosend account page.
2. A list of your existing landing pages appears. Click on the landing page you wish to add a favicon to; alternatively, click on the Create New button to create a brand-new landing page!
3. Click on Basic Settings on the left of your page, and then scroll down to Favicon.
4. Click on the Upload button to upload your chosen image from your computer.
Note that uploaded images will usually be resized to 32x32 or 16x16 pixels.
5. If you have added a favicon to your landing page and wish to remove it, simply click on the Remove button (appearing right next to the Upload button after a favicon image has been uploaded)
If you wish, you can then use the Upload button as before to upload a different favicon image.