Would you like to create dynamic content so each of your recipients sees their own images according to their preferences or categories? We've got you covered!
Here's how to do it:
1. Click on the Custom Fields option, located on the left side of our Moosend account page when you have selected a specific mailing list, then click on the Add new custom field button.
2. Create a new Custom Field, as in the example below, and click on the Save custom field button to save it.
This field’s tag in this case is: #recipient:Image#
3. Update your list with the appropriate link that pertains to every recipient.
You can also do this very easily with a simple API call.
4. Using the HTML Element in the Editor, add the #recipient:image# field.
5. You are now ready to send your campaign, knowing that each of your recipients will receive the dynamic content pertinent to them, as in the example below: