Once you have created a few campaigns, you may find it convenient to add some labels to them for internal use. Luckily, adding labels to your campaigns is truly a piece of cake!
Let's see how it's done:
1. Click on Campaigns, located on the left side of your Moosend account page.
A list of all your existing campaigns appears.
2. Find the campaign you wish to add a label to, and click on the field located directly under it.
3. Type in your desired label name and press Enter or just click on the + icon, to add the label to your campaign.
4. As soon as you have added a label to your campaign, another label field becomes available right next to the label you have just added. Go ahead and add another label if you wish!
5. To remove a label from your campaign, simply click on the "x' at the top of the label.
The label will instantly be removed.
You will notice, at the top of your page, a label icon. This is enabled by default when you open your campaigns, meaning that campaign labels are displayed.
To hide campaign labels, simply click on the label icon.
Don't forget to check out the many awesome design options included in the Moosend Campaign Editor, enabling you to create flawless and super-effective campaigns time after time!