Let's look at an example of how you can organize your Regular campaigns:
1. Click on Campaigns, located on the left side of your Moosend account page.
A list of your existing Regular campaigns appears.
You have two filtering options available for your campaigns:
- Filter by label
- Filter by status
A. Filtering by label
1. Click on the Filter by label option located above your list of campaigns.
The campaigns now displayed will be the ones which have the specific label you filtered by.
B. Filtering by status
You also have the option to filter by campaign status.
1. Click on the Filter by status option located above your list of campaigns, right next to the Filter by label option.
2. Select your desired campaign status from the drop-down menu.
Your have nine campaign status options to filter by:
- Not Enough Credits
- Selecting Winner
- Subscription Expired
- Subscription Limits Exceeded
Filtering by status can provide you with useful information about important actions you may need to take regarding your campaigns, especially if you have created a few too many to remember all of their details by heart!
C. Searching for a campaign
Use the search bar located above your list of campaigns to type in keywords and quickly find any specific campaign you may be looking for!
Alternatively, you can search for a specific campaign by using the campaign id.
Make sure to check out the many cool design options available to you through the Moosend Campaign Editor, enabling you to create beautiful and effective campaigns with ease, time after time!