After you have created a campaign, you may find that you love it so much that you want to duplicate it! When you duplicate a campaign, a new campaign will appear at the very top of your campaigns list and will be identical to the campaign you chose to duplicate.
Luckily, duplicating a campaign is truly a piece of cake.
Let's see how it's done:
1. Click on Campaigns, located on the left side of your Moosend account page.
A list of all your existing campaigns appears.
2. Find the campaign you wish to duplicate, click on the "three dots" icon to its rights, then click on Duplicate in the drop-down menu which appears.
3. You will instantly be taken to the Snapshot step, where you can check and adjust your duplicated campaign's settings.
4. Scroll down and click on the Preview button to preview your duplicated campaign.
5. Once you are satisfied with your duplicated campaign, click on the Send button to send it out immediately, or click on the Save as draft option located next to it, to save it and send it at a later date of your choosing.
Your duplicated campaign will appear at the top of your list of campaigns.
6. You can rename your duplicated campaign to whatever you'd like, and make any other changes you wish as well! Click on the Edit icon located to the right of your duplicated campaign to adjust to your heart's content.
Make sure to check out the many amazing options Moosend's Campaign Editor offers, allowing you to bring new and existing campaigns to perfection with ease! Also don't forget that you can always resend your campaign to subscribers who did not open it, in order to make the most out of it and achieve maximum results!