Correctly setting up SPF and DKIM on your Namecheap provider is crucial, as it will enable you to increase the success and deliverability of your campaigns. If you want your marketing efforts to produce truly professional results, this fairly simple procedure can be a game-changer!
Let's see how it's done:
1. Sign in to your Namecheap account.
2. Select Domain List from the left sidebar and click on the Manage button located to the right of your domain name.
3. Click on the Advanced DNS tab and find the Host records section. Then, click on the Add New Record button (are you unable to edit host records?)
You will need to create the following records:
- TXT record for @ pointing to v=spf1 include:spfa.mailendo.com ~all
- TXT record for ms._domainkey to k=rsa;p=<your key's value goes here>
Once the details have been inserted, don't forget to save them by clicking the Save All Changes button.
Usually, 30 minutes are required in order for newly created records to take effect.
It is highly recommended that you check that you've correctly completed the verification procedure through your Moosend account.