Using our new UI? You might want to check this help article instead.
Properly setting up CNAMES for your hosting provider helps ensure that any changes required for your custom domain can be carried out with maximum efficiency and minimum disruption. Setting up your CNAME on your Network Solutions provider is a simple process.
Let's see how it's done:
2. Click on Manage Account.
3. Click on Edit DNS under My Domain Names.
4. Click on Edit Advanced DNS Records next to the domain you wish to use with Moosend.
5. Click on Edit CNAME Records in the Host Aliases (CNAME Records) section (you may need to scroll down a little)
6. Enter the Alias (your chosen subdomain)
- For example, if you picked "newsletter.mydomain.com" as your custom domain, enter "newsletter"
- Or, if you're using a root domain such as "www.mydomain.com" then you'll want to enter "www"
7. Select Other Host from the radio buttons and enter the URL of your Moosend login page.
If your site address is mydomain.com then your Moosend login page is mydomain.moosend.com. You have to add a CNAME record to your DNS for your domain, a subdomain similar to the newsletter.mydomain.com example. Whatever your CNAME record is, it will need to point to mydomain.moosend.com.
8. Click Continue and then click on Save Changes to complete the process.
Please note that it may take at least 30 minutes for any changes you've made to propagate around the web.