Using our new UI? You might want to check this help article instead.
It is only natural that you would want a custom domain for your landing pages. Furthermore, that custom domain should be entirely aligned with your characteristics and branding, for maximum effectiveness. Moosend allows you the flexibility to create custom domains for your landing pages quickly and easily!
Create a Landing Page Custom Domain(CNAME) for your Landing Page URLs. After this domain is verified, you will be able to select it in the Publishing Settings of your Landing Pages, along with the default ones provided already.
Let's see how to add a new Landing Page Custom Domain:
1. Click on the Settings icon located at the top right of your Moosend account page.
2. Click on Branding & Domains.
3. Click on the Add New Custom Domain button.
On this page here, you can see your default Moosend domain as well as the Landing Page Custom Domain as soon as you add one!
4. Click on the Create button to the right of the Landing Page Custom Domain option.
5. Type your desired custom domain into the Website Domain field, then click on the Create and Verify button.
Note that you cannot use a Moosend Landing Page Custom Domain for your subdomains.
Before making any changes make sure you have access to your domain's DNS records! Your domain name registrar or hosting provider will be able to assist you in finding additional information about your DNS records.
If your site address is mydomain.com then your Moosend login page is mydomain.moosend.com. You have to add a CNAME record to your DNS for your domain, a subdomain similar to the contest.mydomain.com example. Whatever your CNAME record is, it will need to point to mydomain.moosend.com.
6. If the custom domain you have added is already verified, then you can continue personalizing your custom domain! Otherwise, you will be taken to the page pictured below and you will need to click the Verify DNS Record button so that your custom domain can be verified.
Below are some detailed instructions on how to register CNAMES with some of the most popular providers:
- Google Domains
- Network Solutions
- 1and1 Web
- Other hosting provider
7. Alternatively, you can click on the Verify Later button, to verify your custom domain at a later date.
Make sure to check out the option of adding a Custom Domain for your platform, if you haven't done so already!