Using our new UI? You might want to check this help article instead.
Properly setting up CNAMES for your hosting provider helps ensure that any changes required for your custom domain can be carried out with maximum efficiency and minimum disruption. Setting up a CNAME on your Domain.com provider is a fairly simple process.
Let's see how it's done:
1. Log in to your Domain.com account.
2. Click Manage on the domain you wish to where you're adding a new CNAME record.
3. In Card view, click on the Manage button. In List view, click on the Gear icon under the Manage section.
5. Click on DNS and Nameservers on the menu on the left.
6. Click on the Add DNS record button to add a new CNAME record or to edit an an existing CNAME record from the list, just click the three dots.
If your site address is mydomain.com then your Moosend login page is mydomain.moosend.com. You have to add a CNAME record to your DNS for your domain, a subdomain similar to the newsletter.mydomain.com example. Whatever your CNAME record is, it will need to point to mydomain.moosend.com.
7. Click on the Update DNS button to complete the process.
Please note that it may take at least 30 minutes for any changes you've made to propagate around the web.