One very cool aspect of designing a subscription form using the Form Designer is that you can preview what your subscription form is going to look like before you are done, ensuring that you make any necessary adjustments along the way-we don't believe in wasting your time!
After you have created your subscription form and defined its basic settings and layout, you will be able to view what it looks like thus far. There are three ways to preview your subscription form:
A. Preview your subscription form through the Layout and Content step
1. Click on Layout and Content to the left of your page when you are in the subscription forms menu:
2. Scroll down to view your subscription form Template.
3. If you are happy with your subscription form Template so far, click Next to continue.
4. If you are not completely satisfied with how your subscription form currently looks, click the Take me to the Designer button to go into the Form Designer and make any adjustments you like!
B. Preview your subscription form inside the Designer
1. Click on the Preview button located at the top of your Form Designer page.
2. Select the device type, to see what your design looks like depending on what device your visitors are using to view it.
If necessary, you can edit the Mobile version of your subscription form, to make sure that your subscription form looks perfect, even when viewed on a mobile phone!
3. Click on Back to Edit Mode to exit the Preview Mode and continue working on your design!
C. Preview your subscription form from the subscription form list menu.
1. Find the subscription form you want to preview, then click on the three vertical dots located to the far right of the subscription form name.
2. Click on the Preview option in the drop-down menu that appears.
The subscription form preview will open in a new tab.
Note that previewing your subscription form using this final option will automatically enable tracking of your subscription form and will affect its statistics, even if it still unpublished.
You can keep going back to preview how your subscription form is looking as often as you like during the process-in fact, we recommend that you do!