The Template Library inside the Form Designer is your starting-off point for creating beautiful, stylish and effective subscription forms with just a few clicks! Loaded with dozens of awesome designs, you are sure to find the Template to fit your needs and make all your subscription form dreams come true!
Once you have selected your initial subscription form Template, the Moosend Form Designer allows you tons of flexibility for tweaking it to your heart's content, until it is just perfect! You can even check how everything looks on smartphones and tablets before you make your decision.
Further, once you have selected and tweaked one of the existing Templates once, you are able to save your design as a Template for future use !
Let's take a more detailed look at how you can navigate the Template Library:
A. Strolling through the Template Library
1. Click on the Template Library button, located on the top menu of your Form Designer page.
2. Click on the Preview Template button if you find a design you like while browsing the available templates.
3. Click on the appropriate device-like button on the top of the Preview pop-up window to see how the design looks on a smartphone, tablet or desktop.
4. Click on the Use Template button to start editing this template using the Form Page Designer.
5. Click on the Close Preview button to return to the Template Library page.
B. Finding the perfect template
1. Click on the heart-like button, located inside a template's frame to add it to your favorites.
Red hearts indicate templates that you have added to your favorites.
2. Click on the My Favorite Templates button, located on the left side of the Template Library page to limit your search to your favorite templates only.
3. Click on the My Saved Templates button to wade only through the templates you have created.
4. Click on the Only Public Templates button to only see pre-made templates available in the Library.
C. Using a template
1. Click on the Use Template button.
2. Click the OK on the pop-up window that appears.
You are now back at the Designer page which is loaded with your template - all you have to do is tweak it to your liking!