Subscription forms are a super-important tool for any business, allowing you to grow your list in the fastest, most efficient way possible. Moosend's Form Designer provides you with endless flexibility and options when it comes to creating perfect subscription forms that exactly fit your needs, time after time. After you have taken care of the basics of creating your subscription form, one of the many choices available to your is whether to add a close icon or close text to your subscription form.
Let's see how to do that:
1. Scroll down the General settings, located on the left side of your Form Designer, until you reach Closing Options.
2. You have two closing options available to you, which can be selected by checking the box next to each.
Your closing options are:
- Close Icon
- Close Text
You must choose at least one closing option, but you are free to display both if you like!
3. When you check the Close Icon option, a couple of additional setup options appear.
4. Click on the Icon Color field to choose your desired close icon color, out a color palette.
5. Use the up/down arrows in the Icon Position field to adjust the position of your close icon.
6. When you select the Close Text option, you have the option of replacing the default text, which is "Close", with the word or phrase of your choosing, by typing it directly into the appropriate field.
You also have the option of changing the appearance of the text, as well!