The true secret of a successful email campaign lies in taking a genuine interest in all its details. That's why when you design your latest newsletter using our super flexible Moosend Editor, you'll find that you can get down to the nitty gritty and bring your newsletter to absolute perfection with ease.
After you've begun defining your newsletter design's structure using the various Containers, you can also start adding Elements to each available slot, filling the structure with content. Each Container you use comes with its own fully customizable group of Container settings. One of the most useful options contained in the settings is the Row Background Color (Wide).
Let's see what it does:
1. Click on the Settings symbol, appearing on the right side of the Container when you place your mouse over it, to open the Container settings.
Make sure that your Container has a few Elements and content of your choice (images, text, etc) added to it, so that it's clearly discernible how changing the Row Background Color (Wide) affects the look of your newsletter design.
2. Click on the Row Background Color (Wide) field, located on the left side of your Editor page.
A colour pallet appears. It consists of the follow parts:
- The colour gradient map
Use it to pick the gradient of the colour you want to use.
- The colour bar with all the colours available
Use it to pick the colour that you want to use.
- The transparency bar
Set to the far let makes the coloured area fully transparent, whereas on the far right setting any transparency is removed.
- The hex code for the current colour choice
Enter the Hex code or the values for each colour constituent separately (R is for Red, G is for Green, B is for Blue and A is for Transparency).
- The preset colour options
Available are some preset colour options for you to choose a colour quickly.
3. Change the Row Background Color (Wide) using the pallet options.
Now that you're familiar with how the colour of each row can be changed, make sure you take advantage of it to tweak your design and make it look amazing!