Let's see how it's done:
1. Click on Lead Generation, located on the left side of your Moosend account page.
2. Click on the Subscription Forms tab.
A list of all your existing subscription forms appears.
3. Find the subscription form you wish to add a label to, and click on the field located directly under it.
4. Type in your desired label name and press Enter or just click on the + icon, to add the label to your subscription form.
5. As soon as you have added a label to your subscription form, another label field becomes available right next to the label you have just added. Go ahead and add another label if you wish!
6. To remove a label from your subscription form, simply click on the "x' at the top of the label.
The label will instantly be removed.
You will notice, at the top of your page, a label icon. This is enabled by default when you open your subscription forms, meaning that subscription form labels are displayed.
To hide subscription form labels, simply click on the label icon.