Using our new UI? You might want to check this help article instead.
Images are an extremely effective way of grabbing your subscribers' attention, helping to exponentially increase the effectiveness of your campaigns. Moosend's Campaign Editor enables you to include images in your newsletter using the super-powerful Image Picker, which connects you to various applications, allowing you to source the perfect image for your design, time after time!
Let's take a closer look at how you can use the Image Picker:
1. Click on Settings, located on the left side of your Editor page.
2. Scroll down and click Image Picker.
A pop-up window appears, with various sections corresponding to the different image sources available to you!
3. Click on the Recent Images tab to view your recently used images and re-use them, if you so desire!
To add one of these images to your design, hover your mouse over it and then click on the Select button which appears at the bottom of the image.
A pop-up message appears to inform you that the image has been successfully added to your design.
4. Click on the Local Files tab to browse for an image on your computer.
Click on the image to select it, then click on the Add button to include the image in your design. As before, a pop-up message will appear to inform you that your image has been successfully uploaded.
Note that the image formats that we support are jpg, jpeg, png, gif.
5. Click on the Direct Link tab to upload an image from the internet, by inserting the image URL into the appropriate field.
6. Click on the Unsplash tab to browse images in the Unsplash application.
If you find an image you like and wish to include it in your design, hover your mouse over it, click on the Select button which appears beneath it, then click on the Add button to add it to your design.
7. Click on the Giphy tab to browse images within the Giphy application.
8. Click on the Facebook tab to browse your Facebook images, by logging into your account.
9. Click on the Google Drive tab to browse images from your Google account.
10. Click on the Dropbox tab to browse images in your Dropbox account.
11. Click on the Instagram tab to browse images from your Instagram account.
12. Click on the OneDrive tab to browse images from your OneDrive account.
In addition to finding the perfect images for your newsletter, make sure to check out the instructions on how to create the perfect structure for your newsletter, as well!