One of the many options available to you while you are designing your newsletter or your landing page, is that of editing the Moosend Official Templates so that they exactly suit your needs! You can edit any Moosend template you wish inside the Campaign Template Editor or in the Landing Page Template editor.
Let's assume, for the sake of this example, that you wish to edit an official Moosend campaign template and let's take a look at how you can do that:
1. To access the Campaign Template Editor, click on the settings icon in the top right corner of your Moosend account page.
2. Click on Templates in the drop-down list that appears.
3. Click on the Editor button to the right of the Campaigns option.
Once you are inside the Campaign Template Editor, you have the option of either creating your own template from scratch (and saving it for future use), or editing an existing template.
A. Editing a Template
1. Click on Template Library to browse the available templates, then click on the Use Template button next to the template of your choice.
2. Click the Ok button on the pop-up message that appears.
3. Make any adjustments you wish to the template, and then click on the Update Template and Exit button.
Your saved design will appear first in the Template Library. If the template you edited and saved was an official Moosend template, it will appear in the Template Library bearing the extension copy.
B. Finding a Template
Any Moosend Official template you edit and then save will appear first in your Template Library, and will bear the extension copy, as in the example below: