Using our new UI? You might want to check this help article instead.
Editing an existing template will in no way affect any campaign wherein the template has already been used, but can definitely provide you with a great starting point when designing your latest campaign! You can edit any template you wish to using the super-versatile Campaign Template Editor !
Let's take a closer look at how you can edit a template:
1. To access the Campaign Template Editor, click on the settings icon in the top right corner of your Moosend account page.
2. Click on Templates in the drop-down list that appears.
3. Click on the Editor button to the right of the Campaigns option.
A. Editing a Template
You also have the option of finding a template you love in the Template Library, and then editing it until it looks exactly as you want it to!
1. Click on Template Library to browse the available templates, then click on the Use Template button next to the template of your choice.
2. Click the Ok button on the pop-up message that appears.
3. Make any adjustments you wish to the template, and then click on the Update Template and Exit button.
Your saved design will appear first in the Template Library. If the template you edited and saved was an official Moosend template, it will appear in the Template Library bearing the extension copy.
B. Finding a Template
Any Moosend Official template you edit and then save will appear first in your Template Library, and will bear the extension copy, as in the example below:
C. Overwriting an existing Template
1. To continue working on the same template at a future date, simply locate said template in the Template Library and click on the Use Template button next to it.
2. Make any changes you wish to the template and then click on Overwrite Existing.
Alternatively, you can click on Cancel to save this version of the template under a new name.