Using our new UI? You might want to check this help article instead.
Not only does Moosend enable you to create your own custom domain for your landing pages, you also have many cool configuration options for your landing page domains, as well!
Let's take a closer look!
1. Click on Settings in the top right corner of your Moosend account page.
2. Click on Branding & Domains in the drop-down menu which appears.
A screen of your existing custom domains appears.
3. Click on the Landing Pages tab to view your existing landing page custom domains.
4. Click on the Edit icon next to the landing page domain you wish to configure.
A. Configuring the SEO settings
1. Type your desired page title in the Page Title field.
This is the page title that viewers will view in their browser tab.
2. Click on the Upload button next to the Favicon option, to upload the icon that viewers will see in their browser tab.
The image will usually be resized to 32x32 or 16x16 pixels.
B. Adding a custom 404 page
In case a page or resource under the domain you selected as your Landing Page Domain is missing, you can add a custom 404 page.
1. To add a custom 404 page for your landing page, toggle the Enable custom 404 page option to Active.
You have the following options:
- Select one of your active Moosend landing pages
- Use a 404 page from another source
2. To use one of your Moosend landing pages as the 404 page, choose the Select one of your active landing pages option, then select your landing page from the Landing Page drop-down menu.
3. To use a 404 page from a different source, check the Use 404 page from another source option, and enter your chosen page's URL into the appropriate field.
C. Saving your changes
To save any configurations you made to your landing page domain, scroll down and click on the Save button.
Note that if a landing page has its SEO settings filled, those settings will prevail.