Using our new UI? You might want to check this help article instead.
Whether you are creating a new campaign or editing an existing one, you can always enable the option to resend your campaign to people who did not open it!
Let's see how you can do this:
A. Scheduling the 'Automated Resending' campaign
1. Navigate to the step Schedule Delivery of your Campaign Wizard and enable Automated Resending.
2. Set-up the appropriate fields with the required information.
You'll need to specify the following:
- The time that should elapse after the original campaign is delivered.
- The subject of your resent campaign. Note that you can leave this field empty if you do not wish to change the original campaign's subject.
- The sender of your resent campaign.
3. Click on the Next button when you're ready.
If you haven't created a campaign yet, make sure to check how to create a new Email Marketing Campaign!
B. Finding the 'Automated Resending' campaign
Once you have sent your original campaign and enabled automated resending, you can find the automated resending campaign by clicking on the clock icon located to the right of your original campaign.
The automated resending campaign will appear just below the original one.
C. Unscheduling the 'Automated Resending' campaign
1. To unschedule an automated resending campaign, click on the Edit icon located to its right.
2. Scroll down and click on the Unschedule button.