Using our new UI? You might want to check this help article instead.
Not only does Moosend provide you with detailed and super-useful reports on how your campaigns are performing; you also have the option of sharing your campaign report with other people, even if they do not have a Moosend account!
Let's take a more detailed look:
1. Click on the Reports button, located on the left side of your Dashboard page.
2. Click on the name of the campaign whose performance you want to view.
You will be transported to the campaign Overview, where there is a wealth of information concerning your campaign's overall performance.
3. To share this part of the report with others, click on the "three dots" icon at the very top right corner of your campaign Overview to revel a drop-down menu of options.
4. Next, click on Sharing in the drop-down menu.
A pop-up window appears.
5. Toggle the Make this item public option to On.
A copyable url appears. Anyone you share the url with will be able to view the specific section of the campaign report that you chose to share.
Note that when you disable the Make this item public option and then enable it again, the sharing url will change, and the previous sharing url will no longer work.
6. To share a different section of the campaign report with others, simply select the desired section from the left-hand menu.
Then, click on the "three dots" icon on the page which appears and follow the exact same process described above!