Using our new UI? You might want to check this help article instead.
The Recipient Activity section of your campaign reports provides you with a wealth of information on how your recipients reacted to, and interacted with, your newsletter.
Let's take a closer look!
A. Finding Recipient Activity information
1. Click the Reports button, located on the left side of your Dashboard page.
2. Click on the name of the campaign whose performance you want to view.
3. Click on the Recipient Activity option on the vertical bar that appears.
4. Each of the boxes beneath the campaign details contains information about recipient activity with regards to your campaign.
The information available is:
The total number of recipients your newsletter was sent to.
The total number of recipients who opened your newsletter and the open rate of your newsletter.
- Not Opened
The total number, and percentage, of recipients who did not open your newsletter.
The total number, and percentage, of recipients who clicked on a link in your newsletter.
The total number of bounces and bounce rate of your newsletter.
The total number, and percentage, of recipients who unsubscribed from your newsletter.
The total number, and percentage, of recipients who sent a complaint about your newsletter.
5. Click on each of the boxes in the Recipient Activity section, to open the relevant tab and view the entire list of emails contained therein.
B. Exporting Recipient Activity information
You also have the option of exporting the information contained in any part of the Recipient Activity section of your report (Sent, Opened, Clicked etc.)
1. Click on the "three dots" icon at the top right of the information you wish to export.
A drop-down menu appears.
2. Click on Export Data to send the information to your account's email as a csv file, or Download PDF to download it as a pdf file.
Note that the pdf option downloads the information currently visible on the screen, whereas the csv option sends you the entirety of entries contained within the section you are exporting.