Using our new UI? You might want to check this help article instead.
Adding small details can really affect the way your recipients interact with your newsletter-for the better of course! One of the simplest ways to make your campaign feel more engaging is to include the current date and time within it, which is easily done using personalization tags!
Let's take a closer look!
1. Create a Text Element and place it exactly where you want the tag to appear.
2. Double click on the Text Element you added.
3. Click on the Personalization tags drop-down list, located on the pop-up which appears.
4. Choose Current Date & Time from the drop-down menu.
The personalization tag #datetime# will appear.
5. You can adjust the date and time format, simply by directly typing in the appropriate personalization tag. Below you can see the personalization tags you should use depending on how you might wish the date and/or time to appear on your newsletter.
You can choose to display only the month and year, only the year etc. etc. In the table below you can find all the available personalization tags for date and time formats, as mentioned on the screenshot above.
6. Depending on the format you selected, your newsletter will reach your recipients' inbox looking something like the screenshot below. The content used for the example in the screenshot below, was created using the personalization tags, as shown on step 5.
If you truly want to customize each campaign to feel like a personal email you should learn more about Moosend's personalization tags and improve the way you use them!