The AB Overview section of your report can provide you with tons of important information concerning the overall performance of your AB campaign.
Let's take a closer look!
A. Finding the AB Overview
1. Click the Reports button, located on the left side of your Dashboard page.
2. Click on the name of the campaign whose performance you want to view.
3. Click on the AB Overview button on the left-hand menu.
B. Navigating the AB Overview
1. At the very top of your AB Overview page, the campaign name and type are displayed, followed by general information about your AB campaign and its settings.
The following AB campaign settings are available for your review:
- AB Winner
Which of the two campaigns was the winning campaign.
- Split by
Whether the campaign was split by subject line, content or senders.
- Winner by
The criteria based on which the winning campaign surpassed the other campaign.
- Split settings
The percentage of your mailing list selected for AB split testing.
2. In the graph below the general information, you can see information on the Opens and Clicks of both campaign A and campaign B (each represented by a different color).
3. Click on the Opens or Clicks tab to switch from one view to the other.
4. If you wish, click on "A" or "B" in the top right corner of the graph to deselect the campaign of your choice, such that only one campaign's performance is visible in the graph.
5. In the boxes below the graph, you can see information and statistics on each campaign's Recipients, Opens, Clicks and Unsubscribes.
Note that the winning campaign information is always represented by the colored row of boxes, whereas the losing campaign's information is represented by the greyed-out row of boxes.
C. Additional options
Click on the "three dots" icon at the very top right corner of your AB Overview, to open a drop-down menu of actions you can take in terms of your AB campaign report, as well as the AB campaign itself.
Your options are:
- View Design
Allows you to view your newsletter design. If you have split your AB campaign by content, this option becomes View Design A and View Design B, allowing you to view the different designs for campaign A and campaign B.
- Share Current Section
Allows you to share the campaign report tab your are currently viewing (ΑΒ Overview), with third parties.
1. Click on Share Current Section in the drop-down menu.
A pop-up window appears.
2. Toggle the Make this item public option to On.
A copyable url appears. Anyone you share the url with will be able to view the specific section of the campaign report that you chose to share.
Note that when you disable the Make this item public option and then enable it again, the sharing url will change, and the previous sharing url will no longer work
Allows you to print the section of the report that is currently open on your screen.
- Old Reports
Allows you to access the older Moosend report version for this campaign.
- Delete Campaign
Allows you to delete the campaign from within the report.
- Duplicate Campaign
Allows you to duplicate the campaign from within the report.