Not only are Moosend's automations super-effective in terms of optimizing your sales; they also include tons of features designed to make your life easier. One such feature is the option to use internal notes within your automations, if you so desire! This enables you to communicate internally about your automations in a quicker and more efficient way!
Let's see how you can do this!
1. Click on Automations on the left side menu of your Moosend account page.
2. Click on the automation you wish to work on.
3. Hover over the step you wish to add a note to.
Three icons appear on its left side.
4. Click on the Note icon.
5. Type your note into the appropriate field in the window which appears.
6. Click on the check mark to save the note.
Keep in mind that you can add more than one note to a step, by opening the step's notes, clicking on + Add Note and following the process described above. In the example below, this particular step has three notes added to it.
7. To discard a note, or to delete a note that you had previously added to a step, click on the "x" located at the bottom right of the Note window.