Moosend's automations are super-effective at helping you to optimize you sales. Further, they offer you a ton of flexibility when it comes to the ways in which you can use them. For example, you may wish to use an automation in order to send a message to slack!
Let's see how you can do that!
1. Click on Automations, located on the left-side menu of your Moosend account page.
2. Click on the automation you wish to work on.
3. Click on the plus sign at any point within your workflow where you wish to add a slack message action.
4. Click on the Actions tab in the window that appears.
5. Click on the Then send a message to slack option.
6. Click on the Connect to slack button in the window that appears.
7. To send a direct message on Slack, type the @ symbol followed by the person's username into the appropriate field, then click the Save button.
8. To send a message to a channel on Slack, type the # symbol followed by the channel name into the appropriate field, then click the Save button.
9. To disconnect from Slack, click on the Disconnect button.
Make sure that your design works exactly how you've imagine, by learning how to edit your automation workflow! And don't neglect adding some of the highly useful Conditional / Control steps to divide and conquer your subscribers.