Moosend's Automations include tons of super-useful actions, enabling you to optimize your sales in the most efficient way possible! One such cool action is the Split Flow-when you add this action to your automation, your flow will be randomly split, based on a percentage that you set.
Let's take a closer look!
1. Click on Automations, located on the left-side menu of your Moosend account page.
2. Click on the automation you wish to work on.
3. Click on the plus sign on any part of your workflow where you wish to add a Split Flow step.
4. Click on the Conditional / Control Steps tab.
5. Click on Split Flow.
6. In the window that appears, toggle the cursor to the left or to the right, to set your desired percentage split (the default is a 50/50 split), then click on the Save button.
A pop-up message will appear at the top of your screen, informing you that you have successfully added a Split Flow action to your automation's workflow!
Keep in mind that when the split flow occurs, the actual split percentages are likely to be a close approximation of the percentages that you had previously set.