Adding team members, with differing roles and permissions, to your Moosend account, can help you optimize the way you use it and really make the most out of it! Let's take a look at how you can manage the team members in your account.
A. Creating a team member
1. Click on the Settings icon at the top right corner of your Moosend account page, to expand the menu.
2. Click on Team Members.
3. Click on the Add Team Member button.
The Team Member Form page appears, allowing you to create the team member of your choice.
4. Select the type of team member you wish to add to the account, by checking the circle next to it.
In this example, we are adding a Designer to the account.
5. Type in the email address of the team member, which will be used as the login name.
6. Type in your chosen team member name.
7. Fill in a password, which the team member will use to log into the account.
Once the team member has been created, the user can - and should - change their password.
8. Once you have filled in the appropriate fields to create your team member, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the Save button to complete the process.
B. Editing a team member
1. To make changes or adjustments to a team member you have previously added to your account, click on Team Members as before.
2. Find the team member you wish to edit and click on the pencil icon to its right.
This takes you back to the Team Member Form page, where you can make a few changes to your team member; namely updating the team member name and/or role. Once you are happy with your changes, click the Save button once more to save them!
C. Deleting a team member
1. To delete a team member, find that member in the list of team members in your account, and click on the trashcan icon next to it.
2. Click the OK button on the pop-up message that appears, to confirm that you wish to proceed with the deletion.
Note that deletion of a member, once completed, is irreversible. If you change your mind about deleting a team member, click the Cancel button.
Make sure to check out the details of the different team member roles and the permissions associated with each of them, as well!