Once you have created some mailing lists, you may wish to take advantage of the several available options for organizing them!
Let's see how you can do that:
1. Click on Mailing Lists, located on the left side of your Moosend account page.
2. A list of your existing mailing lists appears.
You have two filtering options available for your mailing lists:
- Filter by label
- Filter by opt-in type
A. Filtering by label
1. Click on the Filter by label option located above your list of mailing lists.
2. Select one of the available labels in the drop-down menu (these will be any labels that you have added to any of your mailing lists) to filter your list.
B. Filtering by opt-in type
You also have the option to filter by opt-in type.
1. Click on the Filter by opt-in type option located above your list of mailing lists, right next to the Filter by label option.
2. Select one of the three filtering options from the drop-down menu.
Your have three opt-in type options to filter by:
- Single Opt-in
- Soft Double Opt-in
- Strong Double Opt-in
C. Searching for a mailing list
Use the search bar located above your list of mailing lists in order to Search by name or Mailing List ID and quickly find any specific mailing list you may be looking for.