Moosend offers many clever ways to handle the data inside your mailing lists, whether you want to add or remove members from a list. You may also wish to completely delete a member from your mailing list. If you're currently looking for the simplest method to delete a small number of your subscribers from a specific list, your best choice is to use the Paste Text method.
Then again, if you only want to delete one contact from a mailing list you can go hands-on and use the quick method described below:
1. Click on the Mailing lists button, located on the left side of your Control Panel page.
2. Click on the name of the mailing list from which you wish to delete a member.
3. Click on the Members tab to view all of the members contained within your list.
4. Find the member you wish to delete and click on the "three dots" icon to its right, to expand the menu.
5. Click on the Archive or Delete option in the drop-down menu that appears.
6. In the pop-up window that appears, click on the Delete button to permanently delete the selected member from your list.
This action removes the member, so that they no longer count towards your active subscribers or billing, and do not receive any future communications from you. Further, all previous history of a deleted member is also deleted and will no longer be available.
Should you wish to archive, rather than delete the member, click on the Archive button instead. This way, the member is still removed and no longer involved in any future activity, but you are still able to view their activity from past campaigns.