Using our new UI? You might want to check this help article instead.
Your mailing list serves as both the source of the recipients of your email marketing campaigns and as a repository of information. This is why you might find it convenient to add the members of one of your mailing lists to another one, saving yourself time and effort.
To achieve that, just follow the steps below:
1. Click on the Mailing lists button, located on the left side of your Moosend Account.
2. Click on the name of mailing list, from which you want to copy the calculated members of your segment.
3. Choose the Segments option, on the menu that appears.
4. Click on the name of the segment that you wish to copy.
Once inside your segment, when clicking on the three-dots menu on the left, you have two options as to how you will copy it to a different mailing list. You can choose between copying the entire segment, including all of its' criteria, and copying the members that will be calculated by the segment itself.
5. On the three dots menu on the right, click on the Copy members to another list option.
6. On the message appearing, choose from the drop-down menu the mailing list to which you want to copy your members and then check the corresponding checkboxes in order to merge custom fields and agree to add the members as verified.
7. Then, tap on the Proceed button.
Now, when you open the mailing list to which you have added the members calculated by your segment, these members will be displayed inside its' Members tab.