Using our new UI? You might want to check this help article instead.
In Email Marketing, an unquestionable necessity is to acquire useful information for the growth of your business and to achieve it with a minimum time and effort.
Custom Reports are reports that you are able to create based on your preferences, helping you monitor the most important data and keep track of all the metrics needed for you to center on what truly matters.
You can link your report to the corresponding data through 40 practical widgets in a variety of categories.
In order to create your own Custom Report, just follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Click on the Reports button, located on the left side of your Moosend Account.
2. Once inside the Reports page, tap on the Custom Reports option.
3. Click on the Create New button.
4. Type the name of your Custom Report in the Custom Report Name field. Then, click on Save.
5. Select the widgets of your choosing by checking the corresponding check-box or by tapping on their name. When you are done, tap on Add to Custom Report.
Please note that there are different widget categories that you can choose from, depending on your needs: Campaigns, Lead Generation, Mailing Lists, Website Analytics, Senders.
Just click on the corresponding tab of the widget category that you want to use and select the preferred widgets.
Your Custom Report is now ready for you to benefit from its' great potential. You can also choose to save it as a template, share it, export its' data, filter its' data by date, as well as change its' layout.