After creating your Custom Report and setting up the widgets of your choosing, you may find it useful to add labels to it in order to organize your data the best way possible.
If you wish to do so, you should take the following steps:
1. Click on the Reports button, located on the left side of your Moosend Account.
2. Once inside the Reports page, tap on the Custom Reports option.
3. Click on the label icon on the left top corner of the page.
4. Type in your desired label in the field appearing under your Custom Report's name and press Enter or just click on the + icon, to add the label to it.
5. As soon as you have added a label to your Custom Report, another label field becomes available right next to the one you have just added. Go ahead and add another label if you wish!
6. To remove a label from your Custom Report, simply click on the "x' next to it. The label will instantly be removed.
Please note that, in case you want to add an existing label to one of your other custom reports, you can also do so by clicking on the check-box on the left of its' name and then selecting the desired label on the Add label field.