The Video Element allows you to add an online video to your newsletter.
You'll find it along with the other available design Elements inside the Elements category on the left side of your Editor page.
Let's see how you can add one to your structure:
A. Adding a Video
1. Click on the Elements button, located on the left side of your Editor page.
2. Drag-n'-drop the Video element, from the Elements list to a container inside the Editor page.
3. Click on the Video element that you just added inside the container.
The Video settings instantly become available on the left side of the Editor page.
B. Setting up the Video
1. Enter your uploaded Video's URL in the field, and click on the Upload button.
Your video will appear on the right.
2. Most videos come with a pre-defined cover image. This can be changed with a custom one, we'll see how later on in this guide.
3. If you would like your video to not cover the whole area of your slot/structure, you may add some padding to it. In the case that you have also added background colour, it will now show around your video like in the example below.
4. If you would like to have a custom cover image for your video, click on the Upload Custom Cover Image button, located on the Video settings on the left side of the page, and browse for the image you want to upload on your computer.
Alternatively you can use the Upload from URL field and grab the image directly from the internet.
5. If your custom cover image includes a Play icon in its design, you can hide the one added by our Editor, by unticking the relevant checkbox, Show Play Icon.
The play icon is now hidden and your Video has your Custom Cover only.
Please note that when your subscribers click on the Video cover or the Play icon, they will be navigated to the page you entered in the URL field and not actually start the video inside the newsletter.