Using our new UI? You might want to check this help article instead.
Welcome to the lovely world of options! You get to choose which email marketing plan works best for you - Moosend offers two payment options, which differ slightly depending on which of the billing plans you want to purchase.
Once you decide which plan fits your needs best, you can add a payment method in order to make your purchase. However, keep in mind that you can add multiple payment methods for future use!
In case you are on a recurring subscription, the card that will be used for renewing your plan automatically is the card you added as your default payment method.
To add a new payment method, follow the steps below:
1. Click on the Billing button, located on the top menu area of your Moosend account.
2. Click on the Add Payment Method button.
3. Select if you want to add a Card or a Paypal account.
4. Fill in your details and click on the button Add Payment Method.
5. Your new payment method has been saved!
Don't forget that you can always set a different payment method as your default, just keep in mind that it is best for this change to take place a few days before your billing plan is to be automatically paid, so that you don't run into any issues that impede your plan renewal and prevent you from being able to send your campaigns on time.