Would you like to be able to create beautiful landing pages? We're here to help!
We have created the most powerful, yet intuitive tool to help you make your landing page dreams come true! In just a few easy steps, you can be well on your way to designing an amazing landing page guaranteed to impress your visitors!
First things first:
1. Click on the Landing Pages option located to the left of your Moosend account page.
Clicking this option will display any landing pages you have already created, as well as showing you whether they are Published or Unpublished.
2. Click on the Create new button to create a new landing page.
A. Defining the landing page settings
1. Set up the available fields.
You'll have to provide the following information:
The name of your landing page, for internal use only. Use something memorable and convenient for future use!
- Page Title
The landing page title that your visitors will view in their browser tabs.
- Meta Description
Type in your desired meta description text for your landing page.
Use the Upload button to choose the image that will appear at the top of the web browser when your landing page is being viewed.
When you are done filling in these fields, click the Next button, located at the bottom of the page, to continue.
If, at any point in the process, you want to save your progress and continue at another time, you can always the Finish later button located right beside the Next button; your landing page will be saved under the name you selected and you can revisit it whenever you like!
Β. Creating the Template
Once you have defined your landing page's basic settings and you are happy with your initial landing page design, it's time to add the details!
Click on the Take me to the Designer button.
Our Landing Page Designer provides you with super powerful tools to design the most appealing and effective landing pages, while remaining easy to use. Get to know how to use Moosend's Landing Page Designer and you'll be creating beautiful landing pages (and making your competitors jealous) in no time!
After you have defined your landing page's basic settings (as described above), you will be able to view what it looks like thus far:
If you are happy with your landing page template so far, click Next to continue.
C. Defining the Sharing settings
Now it's time to define the settings for sharing your landing page on social media.
1. Facebook sharing
You will need to define the following:
The title that will appear when you share your post on Facebook.
The description of your Facebook post.
Use the Upload button to select the image that will appear on your Facebook post. To remove an image, click the Remove button.
2. Twitter sharing
Click on the Twitter option (located next to the default Facebook option) and then define the following:
The title of your Twitter post.
The description of your Twitter post.
Use the Upload button to select the image that will appear in your Twitter post. To remove an image, click the Remove button.
D. Defining the Conversion and Tracking Settings
Next up, let's define the Tracking and Conversion settings of your landing page.
1. To set up tracking for your landing page, toggle the Track Conversions button so that it is set to Active.
2. You must choose between two types of options for tracking conversions:
- On Form Subscribe
Select this option to track conversions when someone submits a Subscription Form in your Landing Page.
- On Button Click
Select this option to track conversions when someone clicks on a Button in your Landing Page. This option will track conversions only in the case that you have not included a Subscription Form in your Landing Page.
3. Toggle the Track in Google Analytics option so that it is Active if you wish to Track your conversions in Google analytics. Then, enter you Google analytics ID in the appropriate field.
Note: You need to have Google Analytics configured on your site in order to use this feature.
4. Toggle the Track with Facebook Pixel option to Active and then enter your Facebook Pixel Code in the appropriate field to track your conversions in your Facebook Pixel Page.
Note: You need to have Facebook Pixel Code configured on your site to use this feature.
5. Toggle the Show Cookie warning / acceptance option to Active if you would like a cookie acceptance pop-up to appear in your landing page.
Note: This pop-up is intended only to inform about cookies. Visitors will have the option to press Ok.
E. Publishing your landing page
Now it's time to publish your landing page!
1. Use the drop down menu in the Domain field to select one of the available domains for your landing page.
2. Type in the Path field (located right next to the Domain field),to edit the rest of your URL path.
F. Your landing page Summary
This is a summary of your landing page setup, as well as an easy way to see if anything is missing from your landing page.
There will be a red "X' in any fields with missing information.