Using our new UI? You might want to check this help article instead.
Ever wished you could magically have a sweet landing page design at the ready with just a few clicks? Our Template Library is as close as you can get to having someone else do all the work for you! You can get a great head-start by scrolling the Template Library looking for inspiration or by simply grabbing the design that fits your needs.
No need for you to worry about your design's structure, just find the Template you want and tweak it to perfection. You can even check how everything looks on smartphones and tablets before you make your decision.
Or have you already designed the perfect landing page using the Landing Page Designer? Cool! Just save it as a Template for you to use as the basis for your next landing page. Saves you the time you could be spending engaging with your subscribers.
Let's see how smoothly each of these things can be done:
A. Strolling through the Template Library
1. Click on the Template Library button, located on the top menu of your Landing Page Designer page.
2. Click on the Preview Template button if you find a design you like while browsing the available templates.
3. Click on the appropriate device-like button on the top of the Preview pop-up window to see how the design looks on a smartphone, tablet or desktop.
4. Click on the Use Template button to start editing this template using the Landing Page Designer.
5. Click on the Close Preview button to return to the Template Library page.
6. Click on the BACK TO EDIT MODE on the top of the Template Library page to return to the Editor and stick to your own design.
B. Finding the perfect template
1. Click on the heart-like button, located inside a template's frame to add it to your favourites.
Red hearts indicate templates that you have added to your favourites.
2. Click on the My Favourite Templates button, located on the left side of the Template Library page to limit your search to your favourite templates only.
3. Click on the My Saved Templates button to wade only through the templates you have created.
4. Click on the Only Public Templates button to only see pre-made templates available in the Library.
5. Click on the Category title that best fits the type of the landing page you want to create.
Hoteliers could, for example, skip straight to the Accommodation category to look for enticingly dreamy templates.
6. Type in the Search for a Template field to narrow down the template selection.
C. Using a template
1. Click on the Use Template button.
2. Click the OK on the pop-up window that appears.
You are now back at the Designer page which is loaded with your template - all you have to do is tweak it to your liking!