After you've begun defining your landing page's structure using the various Containers, you can
also start adding Elements to each available slot, filling the structure with content. Each Container you use comes with its own fully customizable group of Container settings. One of the most useful options contained in the settings is the Row Background Color (Wide).
Let's see what it does:
1. Click on the Settings symbol, appearing on the right side of the Container when you hover over it, to open the Container settings.
Make sure that your Container has a few Elements and content of your choice (images, text, etc) added to it, so that it's clearly discernible how changing the Row Background Color (Wide) affects the look of your landing page design.
2. Click on the Row Background Color (Wide) field, located on the left side of your Landing Page Designer page.
A color palette appears. It consists of the follow parts:
- The color gradient map
Use it to pick the gradient of the color you want to use.
- The color bar with all the colors available
Use it to pick the color that you want to use.
- The transparency bar
Set to the far left makes the colored area fully transparent, whereas on the far right setting any transparency is removed.
- The hex code for the current color choice
Enter the Hex code or the values for each color constituent separately (R is for Red, G is for Green, B is for Blue and A is for Transparency).
- The preset color options
Available are some preset color options for you to choose a color quickly.
3. Change the Row Background Color (Wide) using the palette options.
Now that you're familiar with how the color of each row can be changed, make sure you take advantage of it to tweak your design and make it look amazing!