You can add any number of senders to your email list. This lets you use different senders for different parts of your list or for different segments and occasions.
Note: When you use different senders, try to stay consistent. Recipients can grow accustomed to particular senders and expect to see those names appear in their inbox whenever you send out an email campaign.
To add a sender:
- In the top navigation bar, hover your mouse over the Account icon, and click Settings.
- In the menu on the left, click Senders.
- Click Add new.
- Fill out the Name and Email of the sender and click Save. The entered name appears in your recipient's inboxes.
Important: Some prefixes are not allowed in sender email addresses. For example, you can't use admin, maildaemon, postmaster, no-reply, and so on, as prefixes to your email @mycompany.com. Incoming emails from these addresses are usually marked as spam. Typically, you can use an email address that you have assigned for advertising, for example, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You now have a confirmation email message in the inbox of the new sender email address that you added. Click the confirmation link in this.
- In the menu on the left, click Senders and check that your new sender has a checkmark under the Verified column.
Tip: If your sender has not been verified, you can check these reasons.