When you have created a few campaigns, you may find it convenient to organize them. There are two campaign categories: Regular campaigns and RSS and Repeatable campaigns. Each category includes slightly different filtering options that you use to organize your campaigns.
To filter and search your campaigns:
- In the top navigation bar, click the Campaigns tab.
- To filter your campaigns by labels, click the Filter by label drop-down list, and select one of the available labels in the drop-down menu (these will be any labels that you have added to any of your campaigns), to filter your list.
Click here to view the image in full size
- To filter your campaigns by status, click the Filter by status drop-down list, and select one of the following campaign status options. Filtering by status can provide you with useful information about important actions you may need to take regarding your campaigns.
- All: displays all campaigns.
- Archived: old campaign for which the data is no longer available.
- Draft: campaign creation procedure has not been completed and is not yet sent out.
- Not Enough Credits: campaign cannot be sent because you have run out of credits.
- Scheduled: you have not asked for the immediate delivery of your campaign, and the dispatch will begin at the time you have specified.
- Selecting Winner: campaign is an A/B campaign which is currently running the test for the winning version.
- Sending: campaign is in the process of being sent and your email campaign is on its way to your recipients’ inboxes.
- Sent: campaign has been sent to the mailing list(s) and/or the segment(s) you selected.
- Subscription Expired: your campaign cannot be sent because your subscription has expired and needs to be renewed.
- Subscription Limits Expired: your campaign cannot be sent because you have exceeded the limits of your subscription plan.
- To filter by date or campaign name, click the Date & time or Campaign name columns.
- To search by name or by type, use the search bar to enter keywords and quickly find a specific campaign. Alternatively, you can search for a specific campaign by using the campaign ID.