We aim to reshape your email marketing experience into a simple and exciting process. Adding members to your email list is obviously important business, but with our platform, you have so many options to choose from that your import process is turned into a pleasantly easy task.
In order to do so, please follow the steps below:
1. At the top of your Dashboard page, hover your mouse over the Audience tab located at the top of your Dashboard page to reveal the drop-down menu, and then click on the Email lists option.
2. Click on the name of the email list to which you want to add members.
3. On the vertical menu on the left, tap on the Perform bulk actions button.
4. On the menu that appears, select the option Import Members into List.
Once inside the corresponding pop-up window that appears, you can select the import method of your liking. Click on the gray dot to navigate between the different pages.
You can use any of the methods available based on what works best for your needs:
- Import your email list from a CSV /TXT file
- Import your email list from an Excel file
- Import new members by Copying and Pasting
- Import your Google Contacts directly
- Import your Salesforce contacts directly
Read more about each method by clicking on its corresponding link.