Whether you are creating a new campaign or editing an existing one, you can always enable the option to resend your campaign to people who did not open it.
Let's see how you can do this:
A. Resending the campaign to non-openers
1. Once inside your Campaign Wizard, navigate to the Schedule Delivery step on the vertical bar that appears during the campaign creation and enable the Resend campaign to non-openers option.
2. Set up the appropriate fields with the required information.
You'll need to specify the following:
- The time that should elapse after the original campaign is delivered.
- The subject line of your recent campaign. Note that you can leave this field empty if you do not wish to change the original campaign's subject line.
- The sender address of your resent campaign.
3. Click on the Next button when you're ready.
Please note that once you have sent your original campaign and enabled the resending option, you will notice that the campaign set to be resent will appear just below the original one.
B. Changing the automated resending of the campaign you set to resend
1. To edit the automated scheduled resending of a campaign, click on the Edit icon located to its right.
2. Scroll down and click on the Edit option to change the automated scheduled resending of your campaign.
3. Apply the changes that you want for the automated scheduled resending of your campaign and then, click on Next.